As job openings become available, they will be posted on this page.
General Metal Fabrication Ltd. requires a full time Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate will have an energetic and vibrant personality, is a quick learner, and can provide a positive customer experience to all customers.
• Selling different types of metals like steel, stainless steel and aluminum etc.
• Discussing small projects with customers as to what materials to use for their project
• Writing up orders for repair projects for all types of repairs from drive shafts to farm equipment etc.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written (fluent in English)
• Basic computer skills and knowledge. Excel, Word
• Ability to work effectively within timelines
• Motivated, highly dependable and accurate
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team setting with little to no supervision
• Proven skills in time management and the ability to prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment
• Superior interpersonal, problem solving, mechanical aptitude and customer service skills to effectively build relationships
• A multi-tasking self-starter that will take action to achieve goals beyond what is required
• A background in agriculture/farming products, repairs and metal manufacturing environments would be considered an asset.
Experience is an asset but we are willing to train the right person.
We offer a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefit package, a great work environment and opportunities for career advancement.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.